Beautiful, move-in ready condo at Arboretum Cohousing for sale!
1137 Erin Street, Unit 106, Madison, WI 53715
Come be an active part of a vibrant, intentional community! By working together and eating together (after covid!) we build understanding and friendship and strengthen our community.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, plus office – 1157 square feet
- Private entrance with walk-off to private patio, front garden and street
- Corner unit with north and east sun exposure
- Kitchen has solid oak cabinetry, doors and trim, and stainless appliances
- Bath has ceramic tile floor and surround, with a large walk-in shower with multiple jets
- Bamboo floors throughout with ceramic tile in the kitchen
- Stacked washer and dryer (staying with the unit), kitchen pantry, linen closet
- New efficient & ultra-quiet, 2-unit mini-split ductless air conditioner
- Radiant floor heating throughout and two ceiling fans
- Additional out-of-unit storage area
- Underground parking
- Condo fee of $316 includes: heat, hot water, water softening, water and sewer, property insurance
- High speed internet available for only $12 per month
- Schools: Franklin, Randall, Velma Hamilton, West High School
- Cohousing Common area includes:
- Commercial sized kitchen, large dining/meeting area, music room, exercise room, media room, children’s playrooms, 2 hotel-style guest rooms, a double guest suite
- Large outdoor patio, extensive lawn and garden, community vegetable garden, and even chickens!
More information about the Arboretum Cohousing community can be found at arboretumcohousing.org.
Interested parties contact Susan Jensen
608-239-0052, or Laurel1849@gmail.com
for a showing and to learn more about living in cohousing.
If you would like to be notified when a unit goes up for sale, please join our public listserv by sending an email from your preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an automatic response asking you to reply to confirm that you want to be added to the list. We use this list only to announce unit sales and public events at Arbco.